Bad Apple Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
OWNERSHIP OF THE SITE
The goods and services available at the Site are only for sale to persons who can make legally binding contracts (and not persons barred from receiving services under the federal laws of Australia or other applicable jurisdiction).
We give no undertakings as to the availability of goods and services advertised on the Site.
We will at our discretion accept or reject your offer to purchase.
Title in the goods does not pass to you until payment has been received.
Risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you on despatch.
Prices are in Australian dollars unless otherwise indicated.
Prices and stock availability may vary between our Site and other online stores or sales channels. These prices are set at the discretion of those online stores or sales channels.
Where a title is shipped from Australia, its price (including any applicable delivery and order charge) is inclusive of Australian goods and services tax. Where goods and services tax is required to be included, prices are inclusive of goods and services tax.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We offer the following shipping and delivery terms:
- There is no minimum order.
- All sales are conducted as firm sale only (unless it is a consignment order for a book event).
We offer three tiers of shipping:
- Orders over $300 in value include FREE SHIPPING.
- Orders over $100 in value include a discount of 50% off shipping.
- Orders under $100 in value are shipped according to standard Australian Postage charges or Sendle courier shipping rates.
- Accounts are strictly 30 days of receiving an invoice.
All consignment or event stock orders from account holders must be placed at least 14 days in advance in order to ensure stock arrives in time. All urgent orders will be fulfilled where possible but charged the extra cost to make sure the stock arrives on time.
Unsold consignment stock must be returned within one month of the event and in excellent condition. Any returned stock that is deemed damaged by Bad Apple Press will be charged to the account holder as a firm sale. Stock will be returned at the account holder’s expense.
REGISTERED WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS OR MEMBERS
Certain portions of the Site are only available to individuals who register an account with us a ‘wholesale customer’ or a ‘member’
Account holders will receive an account name and password upon completing the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account details and all activity that occurs under your account.
If you are a ‘wholesale customer’ or a ‘member’
- you represent that you are a person who can make legally binding contracts (and are not a person barred from receiving services under the federal laws of Australia or other applicable jurisdiction); and
- you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by any registration forms on the Site;
- maintain and promptly update your information data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete;
- immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security; and
- ensure that you logout from your account at the end of each session.
We value our customers and respect your privacy. We collect customer information to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions. We do not sell or rent the information you provide to us to third parties. We offer the option to opt-out of receiving enewsletters or future communication from us.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Without our prior written consent, you may only access the Site for your personal, non-commercial use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on the Site for those purposes only, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our prior written consent on-sell information obtained from the Site. You must not engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site.
You must not obscure or misrepresent your geographical location, forge headers, use proxies, use IP spoofing or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send on or through the Site. You must not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
You must not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation by:
- accessing data not intended for you, including logging into a server or account which you are not authorised to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network to breach security or authentication measures without authorisation;
- using any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site;
- conducting a reverse look-up, tracing or seeking to trace any information on any other user or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of Bad Apple Press, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site;
- taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to our systems or networks;
- disrupt network nodes or network services or otherwise restrict, inhibit, disrupt or impede our ability to monitor or make available the Site;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- attempting to interfere with, disrupt or disable service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of “denial of service” attacks, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or
- taking any action in order to obtain services to which you are not entitled.
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Site; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of the Site;
without our prior written consent.
The Site includes registered trade marks owned by us (or our licensors) and trade marks that may be the subject of applications for registration by us (or our licensors).
You must not use any of our trade marks or company names or business names:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks or business name or company name;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including the Site).
You must not authorise or assist any person to do any of the above.
You must take precautions to ensure that the process which you adopt for accessing the Site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. To avoid doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system which arises in connection with the Site or any linked website.
We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information appearing on the Site, nor do we undertake to keep the Site updated. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of such information.
You acknowledge that, despite reasonable precautions on our part, there is a risk of unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of information contained on your computer system or the Site. We do not accept responsibility or liability of any nature for any such losses which you may sustain as a result of such activity.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which is transmitted to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information. Further details of our security policy can be found at the following link:<ADD LINK TO OUR PRIVACY TERMS HERE>
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may suffer in connection with your use of the Site or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through the Site.
Nothing in this disclaimer is intended to limit or exclude any liability that cannot be lawfully excluded.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Our liability to you in respect of goods purchased by you from the Site is limited, at our option, to one or more of the following:
- in the case of services:
- the resupply of the services; or
- the payment of the cost of resupply; and
- in the case of goods:
- the replacement of the goods;
- the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods (or of acquiring equivalent goods); or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
The benefits of the warranty above are in addition to other rights and remedies which you may have at law in respect of the goods or services to which the warranty relates. The warranty above is given by Bad Apple Press Pty Ltd. Bad Apple Press may be contacted by telephone on 0414732064 or by email addressed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To claim against the warranty above you must contact us by sending an email addressed to the following address: email@example.com The email must contain the following information:
- details of the goods purchased
- the date that the goods were purchased
- the receipt or transaction number for the purchase
- your complaint
- what you believe will resolve your complaint.
You must make the claim under the warranty as soon as reasonably practicable after ordering the goods but in any event within 7 (seven) days of purchase for all other goods. Bad Apple Press will investigate your claim within a reasonable time of receiving an email complying with the requirements above. You may be required to provide to Bad Apple Press additional information and to send the goods back to Bad Apple Press to a reply paid address provided by Bad Apple Press. In addition, any reasonable costs incurred by you in claiming against this warranty will be reimbursed by Bad Apple Press.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall we or our partners or affiliates, or contributors to this Site, be liable for any loss or injury, or any damages, whether direct, special, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential, or otherwise, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, resulting from your access or use of this Site. You hereby waive any and all such claims against us, our partners, affiliates, and contributors. You agree that the limitations set forth above are fundamental elements of this agreement, and that the site and its materials would not be provided to you absent such limitations. Some state statutes may restrict this limitation of liability.
The Site may contain links to other websites (linked websites). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. Our links with linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on, those linked websites, unless and to the extent otherwise indicated. You acknowledge and agree that your linking to other sites, your use of such sites, and your use of any information, material, products and services offered by such sites, are solely at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties are those of the respective authors or distributors and not of Bad Apple Press. In many instances, the content available through the Site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective content provider. We neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Site by anyone other than authorised Bad Apple Press spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
Our privacy and security policy may be found at the following link: Privacy Page